This is the sixty-first episode of my series titled “BestTechInfo And Rumors”! This series is all about providing current and accurate technology related news and rumors.
In this episode I discuss the iOS 5.0.1 and 5.0 untethered Jailbreak, an iOS 5 security flaw, free paid iOS apps, the Jawbone UP and more!
Links to the articles discussed in this episode:
1. Apple released iOS 5.0.1 to the public to fix battery issues
2. iOS 5.0.1 / 5.0 Untethered Jailbreak Update
3. Jailbreak Update: Jailbreak 5.0.1/5.0 untethered
4. Pod2g’s warning about updating to 5.0.1
5. Security expert discovers how to remotely download unsigned code, malware, to iOS devices
6. Jawbone UP Band brief summary and overview
7. Jawbone UP Band unboxing and overview
8. “AppsGoneFree” allows users to get apps that were once paid apps for free
9. iOS 5 folder glitch: put a folder inside of another folder
10. How to enable the secret iOS 5 panorama camera mode
Follow the Twitter accounts listed below to get updated more often:
Tune in every Friday for a new episodes!